HERE WE ARE
Being part of the Nayak Group – Europe’s largest airline independent MRO service provider – we know the business and all the challenges our customers might have to face. Our goal is to be your maintenance training provider of choice and provide the same level of service, the same amount of flexibility and the same passion as if we were part of your own organization.
Nayak Maintenance Training is approved by the Federal Office of Civil Aeronautics Germany under approval DE.147.0024 in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) 1321/2014 App. IV (Part-147). Therefore, our certificates are recognized by all EASA member states.
Our instructors are all experienced certifying staff with valid EASA Part-66 Cat B1.1 and/or B2 licenses. With more than 130 years of combined teaching experience we know what we are talking about.
Our Training Portfolio includes:
Aircraft Type Training
- Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM 56) Cat B1.1 / B2 / C
- Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500) Cat B1.1 / B2 / C
- Airbus A330 (PW 4000) Cat B1.1 / B2
- Airbus A330 (RR Trent 700) Cat B1.1 / B2
- Airbus A330 (GE CF6) Cat B1.1 / B2
- Boeing 737-600/-700/-800/-900 (CFM 56) Cat B1.1 and B2
- Bombardier Dash-8 Q400 Cat B1.1 (and B2 – practical only)
- Embraer ERJ-190 Series (GE CF34) Cat B1.1/ B2
- Cat B1.1 Full Examination incl. Preparation Course
- Cat B2 Full Examination incl. Preparation Course
Specialised and Continuation Training
- Engine Run Up Training for all above mentioned aircraft types
- Structure Repair Manual Training
- Human Factors
- EWIS TG 1+2
- Fuel Tank Safety Level 1 and 2
- Aviation Legislation
- Retraining (Umschulung) and Trainer training for Arbeitsamt